Version 3.x of Portmon marks the introduction of a number of powerful features.
• Remote monitoring: Capture kernel-mode and/or Win32 debug output from any computer accessible via TCP/IP - even across the Internet. You can monitor multiple remote computers simultaneously. Portmon will even install its client software itself if you are running it on a Windows NT/2K system and are capturing from another Windows NT/2K system in the same Network Neighborhood.
• Most-recent-filter lists::Portmon has been extended with powerful filtering capabilities and it remembers your most recent filter selections, with an interface that makes it easy to reselect them.
• Clipboard copy:: Select multiple lines in the output window and copy their contents to the clipboard.
• Highlighting:: Highlight debug output that matches your highlighting filter, and even customize the highlighting colors.
• Log-to-file:: Write debug output to a file as its being captured.
• Printing:: Print all or part of captured debug output to a printer.
• One-file payload::Portmon is now implemented as one file.
The on-line help-file describes all these features, and more, in detail.
下载的书籍需要相应的阅读器才能查看，请到如果你的机器上没有相应的阅读器，请到 图书阅读工具 栏目中下载相关的工具。